The Great Southern is home to producers of premium wine, spirits, food and other products. Many of our producers export to overseas markets and we encourage local operators to take up the opportunities to meet international demand for products from our region.
In partnership with the Australian Trade and Investment Commission, we host a TradeStart Adviser at our Albany office as a contact point to support small and medium-sized businesses to achieve success in international markets.
TradeStart allows all exporters to tap into the reach and expertise of Australia’s and Western Australia’s overseas trade support networks.
If you are gearing up to export or already trading, we encourage you to contact us.
- Free advice and assistance on exporting
- Individual advice geared towards your specific need
- Connecting you with opportunities offshore
- Inclusion in overseas trade missions and promotional events
- Workshops, including export-ready workshops.
For more information, contact Great Southern Tourism and Trade Manager Glen Thompson by email or on 0409 639 290 (international +61 409 639 290).