RED Grants deadline looms
Great Southern businesses and community organisations have until 5pm on Thursday 21 October to lodge applications for a Regional Economic Development (RED) Grant.
Round 4 of the program opened on Friday 27 August, when Regional Development Minister Alannah MacTiernan MLC invited applications in each of Western Australia’s nine regions.
The RED Grants program is a $40.8 million (over seven years) State Government initiative that invests in local projects to stimulate economic growth and development in regional Western Australia.
GSDC CEO Natasha Monks said grants of up to $250,000 were available for individual projects.
“We’re looking for proposals that contribute to increasing or sustaining jobs, expanding or diversifying industry, developing skills or capability, increasing business productivity and attracting new investment to the Great Southern,” Ms Monks said.
More information, guidelines and a link to the online application are on our RED Grants page.
Read more from Bulletin 62:
- Premier outlines Budget implications for Great Southern
- Bloom Festival celebrates spring
- Trade Commissioners explore region’s advantages
- Wave energy research surges ahead
- Noongar knowledge meets science in speaker series
- Regions pull together on drought resilience planning
Go to GSDC Home page.